Monthly MUST Haves is a monthly recap on things that have caught my attention, or that I have fallen in love with, over the last month. A fun way for me to share random
things that make me happy, in hopes that they might bring you joy as well!
- Gold Stemless Wine Glasses – I adore these beauties. I enjoy a nightly glass, or two, of wine and I fell in love with these glasses the moment I laid eyes on them. They are lovely and they make me happy when I drink out of them. What more can you ask for?
- Pumpkin Cupcake Foaming Hand Soap – Bath & Body Works did an amazing job this year with all of their delicious pumpkin flavors, but this has to be my favorite! Thank you for making this pumpkin lover so happy. It smells so good that my toddler happily washes her hands without being asked, because she loves it too! Win-Win!
- Deluxe Coffe & Donut Ice Cream – Kroger nailed it with this flavor. It combines two of my favorite flavors into this delicious masterpiece, it’s so good I could eat it for breakfast and dessert!
- Jekyll & Hyde CD (Zac Brown Band) – My whole family (even my 3 year old) has fallen in love with this CD, and it has been playing on repeat in all of our cars! My husband and I were blessed with the opportunity to see them in concert this month and it was perfection. If you haven’t heard this CD, buy it, I know you will love it too! (A few of my favorite songs on this CD: Beautiful Drug, Loving You Easy, I’ll Be Your Man.)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Candle – October is PUMPKIN month for me, so of course I have another pumpkin item on the list. This scented soy candle is scrumptious, and it makes the whole house smell delicious! Unfortunately, this candle is a seasonal item so once they are gone, sadly they are gone. But check your nearest Target… they might still have it. (Hopefully!)
QUESTION : Is there anything you have fallen in love with, that you think I need to try and add to next month’s Monthly Must Haves? Let me know! Thanks.
Yes!! I love the bath and body works “Autumn” candle, Coffee Mate Natural Bliss Pumpkin Spice creamer and Grands Pumpkin Spice cinnamon rolls!
Gina, I love all of your MUSTS! Thank you for sharing and I will definitely go check all of these products out!
Nothing like Drinking out of a fun glass! I want those!
I couldn’t agree more Natalie … 🙂
[…] October Monthly MUST Haves & November Monthly MUST Haves […]
[…] If you loved my November edition of Monthly MUST Haves than you should check out my other recommendations in October Monthly MUST Haves. […]
[…] October 2015 […]